Bibi1581.com does not collect data on our visitors using cookies, and it is not responsible if third parties have placed them in our content without permission. Please control cookies using your browser settings.
1…………> Comrade Un’s Prisoners: The Only Winners?
While the talks between Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un in Singapore focused on denuclearisation and peace on the Korean Peninsula, the North Korean leader’s human rights record was also on the agenda.
Reports from International human rights agencies suggest that around 100,000 political prisoners are being held in gulags in North Korea, and Mr. Trump said he believes the prisoners are ‘the great winners’ of the summit that would not have happened without the horrible and intimately dead of Ohio student Otto Warmbier.
Mr. Kim has been accused of committing a string of human rights abuses, including holding thousands of people in gulags, mass starvation of the North Korean people and countless assassinations of political rivals and family members.
“I believe it is a tough situation over there. No question about it. We did discuss it today strongly,” Mr. Trump told a news conference after the meeting in Singapore.
“They will be doing things and I think he wants to do things.
“He wants to do the right thing.”
2…………> Steal, Cheat & Lie: China Policies
According to a proclamation by President Trump, the era of unbridled cheating, lying and taking unfair advantage of the US free market system by Chinese economic piracy is over. Here is what Mr. Trump said:
From now on, we expect trading relationships to be fair and to be reciprocal.
President Donald J. Trump
YEARS OF UNFAIR TRADE PRACTICES: China has consistently taken advantage of the American economy with practices that undermine fair and reciprocal trade.
· For many years, China has pursued industrial policies and unfair trade practices—including dumping, discriminatory non-tariff barriers, forced technology transfer, overcapacity, and industrial subsidies—that champion Chinese firms and make it impossible for many United States firms to compete on a level playing field.
· China’s industrial policies, such as its “Made in China 2025” plan, harm companies in the United States and around the world.
· China imposes much higher tariffs on United States exports than the United States imposes on China.
o China’s average tariff rate is nearly three times higher than the average United States rate.
o Certain products are even more imbalanced, for instance the United States charges a 2.5 percent tariff on Chinese cars, while China currently maintains a 25 percent tariff on cars from the United States.
· China has banned imports of United States agricultural products such as poultry, cutting off America’s ranchers and farmers from a major market for their goods.
· China has dumped and unfairly subsidized a range of goods for the United States market, undermining America’s domestic industry.
o In 2018 alone, the Trump Administration has found dumping or unfair subsidies on 13 different products, including steel wheels, cold-drawn mechanical tubing, tool chests and cabinets, forged steel fittings, aluminum foil, rubber bands, cast iron soil pipe and fittings, and large diameter welded pipe.
· In January 2018, the Trump Administration found that China’s overproduction of steel and aluminum, and the resulting impact on global markets, is a circumstance that threatens to impair America’s national security.
· The United States has run a trade in goods deficit with China for years, including a $375 billion deficit in 2017 alone.
UNDERMINING AMERICAN INNOVATION AND JOBS: China has aggressively sought to obtain technology from American companies and undermine American innovation and creativity.
· The cost of China’s intellectual property theft costs United States innovators billions of dollars a year, and China accounts for 87 percent of counterfeit goods seized coming into the United States.
· United States Trade Representative’s (USTR) Section 301 investigation identified four of China’s aggressive technology policies that put 44 million American technology jobs at risk:
o Forced technology transfer;
o Requiring licensing at less than economic value;
o Chinese state-directed acquisition of sensitive United States technology for strategic purposes; and
o Outright cyber theft.
· China uses foreign ownership restrictions, administrative review, and licensing processes to force or pressure technology transfers from American companies.
3…………> A Clear Case Of “Brain Damage”: Trump MD To Robert De Niro
“La Gumba” actor Robert De Niro, the star of the movie “Taxi driver” who rose in the annals of “trash culture” immortality, when in a reply to a question, “What’s your name”, he blurted, “Who wants to know” answer, a marker of an awkward, obnoxious and truly idiotic demeanor that had him followed all these years. Now the forgotten actor and apparently an owner of NY City restaurant had fired yet another explosion of stupidity, receiving, in turn, a standing ovation from the devoted admirers of our 1st Muslim President, Grand Ayatollah Barck Obama in the audience at 72nd annual Tony Awards for verbally abusing the US President in his speech.
“I’m gonna say one thing: f*ck Trump! It’s no longer down with Trump, it’s f*ck Trump!” De Niro said at the event. The actor bashed Trump at a Fulfillment Fund fundraiser back in March as well, calling the president “an idiot.”
Not surprisingly Twitter exploded on when President Trump took to the social media platform to criticize Robert De Niro after the famous actor slammed him in his Tony Awards speech.
Trump caused a stir with his two tweets harshly criticizing the Hollywood star.
“Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received too many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watched him last night and truly believe he may be ‘punch-drunk.’ I guess he doesn’t…realize the economy is the best it’s ever been with employment being at an all-time high, and many companies pouring back into our country. Wake up Punchy!”
4…………> Memory Lanes: Studio 54 Photos
Studio 54, the most famous club in the world, was located in New York City on, 54th street. It first opened its doors on April 16th, 1977 and stayed open for a short but eventful 33 months. In its first year alone, it managed to pull in approximately $7 million dollars!
5…………> Market Report 06/12/2018, sell stop 25100, CG(10322), 11/22/17
Closed position short 24400, cover shortstop 24500, for a loss of 50 DIA points.
New position long 24500, stop 25100 for a gain of 600 points.
Stocks were down 2 to 25321, DJ futures +39, attempt to stage a covering short rally.
Gold down to 1298.8 and USD/CHF at 1.01 despite President Trump setting tariffs on Chinese products. Translation? As the dollar goes down, we have to wait and see if the new Fed Chair Jerome Powell will continue pressuring gold and the Eurasian block with it down below $1000/oz in an economic WW3. Watch sell stop at 25,100.
We have to wait and see if new Fed chair Powell will attempt to destroy Eurasian block by sending gold prices below 1000, despite the fact both Russia and China have been buying their whole gold production in local gold backed currency instead of money printing machines. In other words, US has lost controls of the precious metals complex, and with Trump’s infrastructure and tax cut campaign the National debt will soon be at, or over 30 trillion dollars, since D.C. swamp alligators have no intention dropping their pet projects. Read “Ziban Must Die” for more details on the coming collision of Trump’s administration with “Deep State” operators funded by the billionaires’ supporters of the New World.
Please visit https://bibi1581stem.blogspot.com/ to read Bibi1581 historic blogs