Bibi1581.com does not collect data on our visitors using cookies, and it is not responsible if third parties have placed them in our content without permission. Please control cookies using your browser settings.
1…………> Viva Erdogan, Down With The FETO
Turkish media reported that Mr. Erdogan has captured 53% of the popular vote with 99% of votes counted, and his closest rival Muharrem Ince on 31%, meaning that Turkey’s long-standing leader has won the country’s presidential poll in the first round.
Sadi Guven said the president “received the absolute majority of all valid votes”, but gave no further details, and the opposition has not conceded but said it would continue its democratic fight “whatever the result”.
2…………> Mr. Xi Birds: Got A Shotgun?
The South China Morning Post reported on the “Dove” spy bird program, noting that sources told the Hong Kong-based publication that over 30 government agencies had used the flying machines, and the drones replicate about 90% of the movements of a real dove, it is extremely quiet and could not be heard from the ground.
3…………> DARPA Wheels: All TerrainThe new Reconfigurable Wheel-Track (RWT) wheels, developed by DARPA and Carnegie Mellon University, can transition from a round to a triangular track on various terrains while the vehicle is in motion, for applications in a rough terrain as part of its GXV-T program.
“For mobility, we’ve taken a radically different approach by avoiding armor and developing options to move quickly and be agile over all terrain,” DARPA GXV-T head Maj. Amber Walker said in a June 22 press release on the program’s new technologies.
“We look forward to working with the services to transition these technologies into ground vehicle technologies of the future,” the press release added.
4…………> Stop China Cheating: President Trump
Part of an Executive order of President Trump regarding unfair trade practices by China:
From now on, we expect trading relationships to be fair and to be reciprocal.
President Donald J. Trump
YEARS OF UNFAIR TRADE PRACTICES: China has consistently taken advantage of the American economy with practices that undermine fair and reciprocal trade.
· For many years, China has pursued industrial policies and unfair trade practices—including dumping, discriminatory non-tariff barriers, forced technology transfer, overcapacity, and industrial subsidies—that champion Chinese firms and make it impossible for many United States firms to compete on a level playing field.
· China’s industrial policies, such as its “Made in China 2025” plan, harm companies in the United States and around the world.
· China imposes much higher tariffs on United States exports than the United States imposes on China.
o China’s average tariff rate is nearly three times higher than the average United States rate.
o Certain products are even more imbalanced, for instance, the United States charges a 2.5 percent tariff on Chinese cars, while China currently maintains a 25 percent tariff on cars from the United States.
· China has banned imports of United States agricultural products such as poultry, cutting off America’s ranchers and farmers from a major market for their goods.
· China has dumped and unfairly subsidized a range of goods for the United States market, undermining America’s domestic industry.
o In 2018 alone, the Trump Administration has found dumping or unfair subsidies on 13 different products, including steel wheels, cold-drawn mechanical tubing, tool chests and cabinets, forged steel fittings, aluminum foil, rubber bands, cast iron soil pipe and fittings, and large diameter welded pipe.
· In January 2018, the Trump Administration found that China’s overproduction of steel and aluminum, and the resulting impact on global markets, is a circumstance that threatens to impair America’s national security.
· The United States has run a trade in goods deficit with China for years, including a $375 billion deficit in 2017 alone.
UNDERMINING AMERICAN INNOVATION AND JOBS: China has aggressively sought to obtain technology from American companies and undermine American innovation and creativity.
· The cost of China’s intellectual property theft costs United States innovators billions of dollars a year, and China accounts for 87 percent of counterfeit goods seized coming into the United States.
5…………> Go Back, Right Away: President Trump
Donald J. Trump
We cannot allow all of these people to invade our Country. When somebody comes in, we must immediately, with no Judges or Court Cases, bring them back from where they came. Our system is a mockery of good immigration policy and Law and Order. Most children come without parents…
8:02 AM – Jun 24, 2018
65.8K people are talking about this
Mr. Trump’s tweets came as Republicans prepped for a new attempt at passing an immigration bill, and he has redoubled his criticism of US immigration laws on Twitter and in speeches, where he likened illegal immigrants to invaders trying to “break into” the country.
“We cannot allow all of these people to invade our Country,” Mr. Trump said on Twitter.
“When somebody comes in, we must immediately, with no Judges or Court Cases, bring them back from where they came.
“Our system is a mockery to good immigration policy and Law and Order. Most children come without parents. Cannot accept all of the people trying to break into our Country. Strong Borders, No Crime!”
Republican Congressman Mike McCaul, the chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, said that” the President is still 100% behind us”.
Please visit https://bibi1581stem.blogspot.com/ to read Bibi1581 historic blogs