Disclosure: European Union laws require that visitors from its domain must be given information about cookies used and data collected on our blog. In many cases, these laws also require that they need to consent to the use of the cookies.Bibi1581.com does not collect data on our visitors using cookies, and it is not responsible if third parties have placed them in our content without permission. Please control cookies using your browser settings.
1. “Hey Americans,” he screamed furiously at the drones.
“Brothers of the wolf, sisters of the wind, children of the Sun! Send the Choctaw warrior a quick and merciful death, instead of abandoning us into slavery or shameful capture.”― George Sorbane, “Ziban Must Die“
2. “The truth is like a septic tank and the smell will eventually get out no matter how hard we tighten down the hatch.”― George Sorbane, “The Endless Beginning“
3. “The Manitou of America will creep in you, rejoice you when she shines above, and offend and sadden you when she is put down.”― George Sorbane, “The Endless Beginning“
4. “The important papers the Founders left us were the most significant writings in recorded history after the Holy Books, a magic trek for peace and guidance in times of trouble, a forgotten and often ignored dimension of the Nation founding.”― George Sorbane,”The Endless Beginning“
5. “So Alex was counting the days until he would step on the holy soil of Boston, ready to breathe the cold Atlantic air and sense the spirits of those remarkable people about whom he had read so much with nearly religious admiration, walk the streets in their footsteps, and pray in the churches where they had found peace and solace in times of fateful junction.”― George Sorbane, “The Endless Beginning“
6. “Anything vertical will eventually be horizontal.”― George Sorbane
7. “When the lower half rules, the upper half suffers.”― George Sorbane
8. “Not crazy are those souls who marvel at God’s creation, but the ones who ridicule them.”― George Sorbane
9. “Every disorder is the beginning of new and higher order.”― George Sorbane
1…………>Today’s White House tweets
Donald J. Trump
Today marks the one-year anniversary of the opening of the United States Embassy in Jerusalem, Israel. Our beautiful embassy stands as a proud reminder of our strong relationship with Israel and of the importance of keeping a promise and standing for the truth.
Donald J. Trump
When Prime Minister
of Japan visited with me in the
two weeks ago, I told him that I would be going to the G20 in Osaka, Japan. I look forward to being with him and other World Leaders!
Donald J. Trump
Our great Senator (and Star) from the State of Arkansas,
, has just completed a wonderful book, “Sacred Duty,” about Arlington National Cemetery and the men and women who serve with such love and devotion. On sale today, make it big!
Donald J. Trump
China will be pumping money into their system and probably reducing interest rates, as always, in order to make up for the business they are, and will be, losing. If the Federal Reserve ever did a “match,” it would be game over, we win! In any event, China wants a deal!
2…………> The Empty Tower Cities Of China: Greater Threat Than Trump
“The high vacancy [China] ratio suggests that future property investment is bound to decline, as the property market may have entered into a state of oversupply, and as the motivation for property purchases has increasingly become investment driven,” Citi analysts warned.
“We remain cautious on sustainability of positive GDP contribution by China’s property sector in the medium to long-term, though quite optimistic over its near-term outlook,” they wrote in a research note earlier this month.
Assuming a reasonably comfortable average of 720 sq. ft of floorspace per new dwelling, some 80 million units that are currently sitting empty, 68 times the amount of floor space built over the past five years.
3…………> Silent Tanker Attacks: Strait Of Hormuz
The team of US military investigators discovered large holes in all four of the sabotaged oil tankers, and believe they were caused by explosive charges, the Associated Press reports, quoting an unnamed official, as Norwegian firm Thome Ship Management said one of its vessels had been “struck by an unknown object” off Fujairah, and Saudi TV has shown images of the damaged Saudi ships.
UAE Navy boats have been pictured next to Al Marzoqah, a Saudi Arabian tanker which was reportedly “sabotaged”
There were no casualties but Saudi Arabia said two of its ships had suffered “significant damage.”
4…………> Fresno Drug & Prostitution Pusher: Indicted
US Attorney McGregor W. Scott announced that a federal jury found Filiberto “Beto” Chavez, 37, of Fresno, guilty of conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute methamphetamine, distribution of methamphetamine, possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine, conspiracy to engage in interstate travel for prostitution and two counts of use of a facility of interstate commerce to promote prostitution,
“Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) San Francisco, along with our local, state, and federal law enforcement partners, relentlessly work to identify, investigate and take down dangerous criminals like Chavez who pose a significant risk to our public safety,” said Ryan L Spradlin, HSI Special Agent in Charge for northern California.
“HSI criminal investigators and support staff are laser focused and dedicated to combattingpublic safety threats and transnational criminals. The results they get indicate that nobody does it better.”
5…………> Arrows In Putins Sleeves: Hypersonic Missiles
While the brain-dead Communist, Islamo-Fascists, wide assortment of reverse racists and other D.C. swamp creatures working 24/7/365 to impeach a democratically elected President Trump for trying to “Make America Great Again”, the plane of Russian President Vladimir Putin landed in town of Akhtubinsk, after being escorted by six state-of-art Su-57 Jets on way to Astrakhan Region, where he inspected a Kinzhal hypersonic missiles armed MiG-31, a new MiG-35 fighter and an array of advanced drone prototypes.
Mr.Putin reviewed stands displaying Russia’s mainstay Su-35 and Su-30SM fighters, revamped MiG-31BM interceptor, carrier-based MiG-29K fighter, the Podlyot and Kasta 2-2B radar systems; Valdai anti-drone weapon; S-350 Vityaz and S-300B4 surface-to-air missile systems; Pantsir missile complexes of S, SM and SA modifications; as well as Tor M2 and Buk M3 air defense systems.
One can only wonder whom is the Nadler, Waters, AOC & Co crowd representing in Congress? Certainly not the American people, that’s for sure.
Please visit https://bibi1581stem.blogspotcom/ to read Bibi1581 historic blogs